Today we will have a classroom without walls! More specifically, a walk without walls.
The purpose is twofold: explore language by means of silence and reflect upon how we use words, one word in particular - borders.
1. Remain silent thoughout the lesson.
2. Go for a slow walk outside. Take in the sights, the colours, the hues, the sounds, the scents.
3. Sit on a bench or on the grass.
4. During your walk and your sitting consider the word "borders". As you walk, perceive the borders and make a mental note of them.
5. Write a reflection of at least a 100 words as a comment to this post.
Brian Jolley - Zurich Triptych
3 weeks ago